Por qué.

"Great people talk about ideas, average people talk about things, small people talk about... other people."

domingo, 22 de febrero de 2009

• Algo que nadie debería saber

I'm starting to miss the Qs nobody's using. What's the point in having a letter in the alphabet when you're the only one who can give the letter a sense?
The sunset is reflecting on those sunnies. Sometimes the hidden details are the clue.
What to? No idea.
I'm pretty sure I don't want to know either. But somehow, the fragments of glass that were hurting the skin on my neck have started to fall, and the scars they left barely let me feel anything at all.

1 comentario:

one and lonely. dijo...

dios, esa foto. akmskaslajhsk. yo tmb quiero perro de urie *sale corriendo* la puta madreeee.
nose, todo lo q paso con kelts es como q me hizo darme cuenta de cuanto lo quiero a ross. weird. pero me di cuenta de q si me tocas a alguno de los 4 te quemo el rancho, fuera de joda, lol.
a vos te amo mucho aunque no te lo diga tan de seguido (?) jaja
teamoooooooooooooooooo♥♥
wanna be my gf? i miss you.