Por qué.

"Great people talk about ideas, average people talk about things, small people talk about... other people."

viernes, 13 de febrero de 2009

• Bloody YPF

Gudrun Böjesen - A Folktale

Después del juego, el peón y el rey vuelven a la misma caja. Siempre es mejor prender un fósforo que maldecir la oscuridad.


You're not with me, you're in me.
I should have known better.
Now that you've tried someone else,
I'm in your bad books.
(Until you try someone worse than me.
Trust me, honey, that must be hard.)
I wish I knew you better,
then I'd be able to say you're a bitch.
All you've done is greater than me.
All you are doesn't seem to be enough
for you, let alone what I am.
Why would it get any better?
Times can change, circunstances can change,
people can't change.
And I can't stop being this absurd.

No hay comentarios.: