Por qué.

"Great people talk about ideas, average people talk about things, small people talk about... other people."

sábado, 7 de febrero de 2009

• Rojo

My love for Tamara is back. I hadn't seen much of her in a while, but tonight I found some interesting stuff in youtube. Tamara's fouettes are by far the best I've seen. She does the doubles and triples with such a force and balance it's hard for every other ballerina I've seen to achieve.
The closest thing I've seen to Tamara's fouettes is Gillian Murphy's. She is a natural turner and her triples are legend. The only thing I don't like about the whole thing is that she does some weird thing with her arms that looks weak. Almost all the americans do it, and I don't get it. Both the Russian and the French school teach how to round your arms, so they should be able to do it. Oh, well, I love Gillian anyway.
Back to Tamara, I wonder what kind of pointe shoes she wears. Her feet are beautiful, all arches and strong toes, but somehow it looks as if her shoes didn't let her stretch them (though they obviously do, because she's able to perform those perfect fouettes in them, and her five pirouettes in one). Maybe if she wore bloch or similar her feet wouldn't be supported by the arches of the shoe. Svetlana Zakharova, anyone?

No hay comentarios.: