Por qué.

"Great people talk about ideas, average people talk about things, small people talk about... other people."

jueves, 2 de abril de 2009

• a.k.a. walking dictionary

This was always the way I was, and no matter what, it's stronger than me.
Tomorrow will be a long day, and all the ceilings are too close to me not to feel claustrophobic.
Maybe next time I'll remember what they always told me and rethink all of my moves. Or maybe I'll just sit here and call it a coincidence.

Ulyana Lopatkina in Leningrad Symphony

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Some may say I am a nutjob, some may say I am just a little bit too nervous, but Agus, please forgive me for everything I've done to you in the past. I love you Agus, and I will alwaqys remember you...














BTW, I am TOTTALLY not a stalker, so rest