Por qué.

"Great people talk about ideas, average people talk about things, small people talk about... other people."

miércoles, 15 de abril de 2009

• David Style

I'll name my children Irina and Anne-Marie and that's it.

I've got so much to study I think I'm gonna collapse. Besides, on Friday and Saturday, Claudio Longo is coming from Buenos Aires to give special classes just for us. The bad side is that Fuego will be there too, so she'll probably kill us with her poisoned unstretched penchés and her pretentious port de bras. God, she thinks she's so great and her fouettés are so amazing... Well, she's not, and coming from a Claudia student: It's not what you have: it's how you use it. I think it's just a coincidence that her name is Dulcinea and she studies ballet.
Maria Alexandrova (Bolshoi Ballet) in Raymonda. It's not what you have, it's how you use it.

No hay comentarios.: