Por qué.

"Great people talk about ideas, average people talk about things, small people talk about... other people."

viernes, 17 de abril de 2009

• Hyper extensions

I am a bloody idiot for believing I can get whatever I want. It doesn't matter how much effort I put into it, it's never enough. Actually, I am not enough. I'm still this helpless moonwalker. I never ever have my feet on the ground. There's no other explanation for the results I get. I spend my life daydreaming and can't even help those dreams come true. I mean (I've never meant it more): I'm out of my mind. No wonder I never get what I need, let alone what I want. And what's worse: at this very moment, there's no sigle thing I like about myself. I could learn to pity fools, as I'm the worst of all.
Because either I like myself too much or I don't at all.

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

You are lying. You are beautiful the way you are. You can be a little dreamy sometimes, but don't you think thats what people like about you? Remember, try to love everyone you met, and remember to love yourself! I know its hard, but it's worth it. Believe me, you bloody idiot!

Anónimo dijo...

Well, I just wanted you to know that you are loved... and isn't love the most beautiful and powerful emotion of them all?