Por qué.

"Great people talk about ideas, average people talk about things, small people talk about... other people."

miércoles, 22 de octubre de 2008

• Fueled by remorse

Dear Diary,

I'm such a fuck.
I've always have been, but this time I really screwed it all up.
The thing is, she always says the same things to me, and how am I supposed to react differently?
I told her months ago what I felt about it, and she said sorry.
But then she goes again.
I'm supposed to listen to her, I must.
But she's so illused and so dull when it comes to this.
I don't know how to keep up with things.
Everytime we catch up she say something stupid about the same stupid subject.
And she expects me to listen to her.
But I can't when my mind is so occupied with other things.
Like what am I gonna do tomorrow.
What does she want from me.
Why does this happen.
Help.

No hay comentarios.: